What's new

OUTLAW SUBS (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
IIRC the outlaw subs are really re-branded Hsu subs -- or maybe they were just designed by Dr. Hsu. Either way, they are solid subs.

Is this just for music? What type of music do you listen to? If you're used to car audio then you may be disappointed by this, and other accurate, subs.

MiguelP

Stunt Coordinator
Wow that LFM-2 has many great reviews in my opinion Outlaw subs have a great reputation one of thier subs was one of the top 10 picked from Sound&Vision Mag but i forget what model it was. If I had 899 dollars to spend yes I i will buy that certain model.

Hey Seth what do you think? You think the LFM-2 is a good subwoofer? I am looking for a subwoofer myself.

Joe

Where did you find that sub for 300 dollars?

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
He is looking at the LMF-2 not the LFM-1. The LFM-2 is basically a Hsu STF-1. It is most likely the best sub at the $300 point.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Although, the BIC H-100 is a good buy as well. Some have bought them from EBay for around $240, and anyone can get one for $280. Also designed by Dr. Hsu.

JGiampa

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Giampa
Yea sorry if I confused you guys posting the link to the LFM-1 and asked about the LFM-2. My bad.

The sub is going to be for movies, videogames, and music. The music I listen to is mostly rock stuff but when I have parties here its a lot of r&b, rap, and a lot of the new garbage that people like to listen to now a days ha.

Joe

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I would second Arthur's suggestion for the H100. I own one and have thoroughly enjoyed it. IMO it's the best sub in the under $350 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks