What's new

OTHER UPCOMING BLU-RAY SALES? (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Okay, Major Outlay Time is now upon us, and so I have the usual question. The Criterion Sale is going on at
Barnes and Noble, and I picked up some great holiday gifts and some treats for myself. The two Kino Sales
are nice, but I already have all of those that I want. So what other Biggies are coming, and when?

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Current Sales
Kino NoirVember and Inventory Clearance on titles ?? soon to be discontinued
B&N -- Criterion, Arrow, Cohen as mentioned
Eureka (UK)

Common upcoming sales - most haven't been announced so educated guess based on past history
Barnes & Noble
British Tv -- 50% and 60% off MSRP usually starts right after Criterion sale ends and the last couple years runs through Christmas
40% off MSRP All In-Store Blurays (except Disney) -- also has included items ordered ShiptoHome from the In-store computer.
Last 2 years there has been an extended Arrow 50% off sale early Dec through early Jan (usually runs concurrent with ArrowUK Festive Sale)

WBShop -- 4/44 often around the end of Nov/BF, but they didn't do this last year and had it in Jan

ArrowUK - mid Dec through Approx Jan 10 in previous years

Usually AmazonUk/Zavvi has some version of Disney and/or Marvel items BD 2 for 15, 3D 2 for £18, 4K 2 for 20

DeepDiscount often has some very nice sales around BF/LateNov/Early Dec on WB TV sets, Warner Archives, and oftne British TV often with a 10 or 15% added discount code

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
Current Sales
Kino NoirVember and Inventory Clearance on titles ?? soon to be discontinued
B&N -- Criterion, Arrow, Cohen as mentioned
Eureka (UK)

Common upcoming sales - most haven't been announced so educated guess based on past history
Barnes & Noble
British Tv -- 50% and 60% off MSRP usually starts right after Criterion sale ends and the last couple years runs through Christmas
40% off MSRP All In-Store Blurays (except Disney) -- also has included items ordered ShiptoHome from the In-store computer.
Last 2 years there has been an extended Arrow 50% off sale early Dec through early Jan (usually runs concurrent with ArrowUK Festive Sale)

WBShop -- 4/44 often around the end of Nov/BF, but they didn't do this last year and had it in Jan

ArrowUK - mid Dec through Approx Jan 10 in previous years

Usually AmazonUk/Zavvi has some version of Disney and/or Marvel items BD 2 for 15, 3D 2 for £18, 4K 2 for 20

DeepDiscount often has some very nice sales around BF/LateNov/Early Dec on WB TV sets, Warner Archives, and oftne British TV often with a 10 or 15% added discount code

Isn’t Twilight Time supposed to have an upcoming Sale? Or am I incorrect?

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
TT has never been predictable, though have done something in Nove/Dec, but with the large sale they did recently and their other issues it's a bit hard to know what to expect.

They had basically a good Nov Sale in 2017, a mediocre sale late Nov to Early Jan sale in 2018 in which many of the prices were higher than the prior sales, nothing I can find in 2016 or 2014 and a very limited 2015 sale in Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks