What's new

opinions about the energy connoisseur c7 or c9 speakers??? (1 Viewer)

stan mucha

Stunt Coordinator
what are your opinions about the energy c7 or c9 speakers.any one owned them for a while? i was really impressed when i heard these speakers...how are the bass responce...Im looking to use a denon 1803 with them...

thanks
stan

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Sorry but I have no experience listening to the C7s or C9s. However, I do have a pair of C5s hooked up to a Denon 3802. Let me know if you would like my thoughts on that setup.

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Ive got the C5s hooked to an Integra 5.3 and Im very happy thusfar(1 week)
The C5s seem extremely detailed and clean in the high end. Imaging is excellent, I have them about 8' apart and the whole soundstage is right in front of you. Im running these at an 80 hz crossover w/sub and they blend perfectly, no mid base hole at all. So far Ive thrown the likes of Creed, U2, Alice in Chains, Diana Krall, Nirvana, and alot of jazz from a local radio station, and Im very impressed how great everything sounds.
I had the Take 5.2s for a year, so this was a pretty major step-up from those...BIG difference in sound. Not only that, at the same levels on my reciever, these play much louder. Anyway, to sum up the C5s: Clean and accurate.
Hey Rob Z, let us know how you like yours.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks