What's new

Onkyo TX-DS898 A/V Receiver Now Available (1 Viewer)

Scott H

Supporting Actor
Well, $999 has been all over this board for weeks... I think you may have missed the opportunity though.
------------------
My DVD Library
Runaway production? No thanks. Where I've filmed, benefiting local economies: AL, CA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NV, OH, OR, TX, WA, WY.

jonathanR

Stunt Coordinator
Finn Z.:
Have you recieved your onkyo 898 yet from c.c. I got in on the deal last saturday and no word yet. Put 20% down, they said it was special order but weren't able to give me a specific date when it would arrive.
John

Finn Z

Auditioning
John - I have not received my 898 from CC yet, but I'm not too worried. The sales rep said it should arrive soon and only a few dealers already have it. I believe Crutchifield and One Call list it as "in stock," but others like JandR and Circuit City are yet to receive them.
Is there anybody out there who has seen the 898 in stock at other dealers?

JasonWB

Auditioning
I called a few CC's earlier in the week and both locations told me it would be at least four weeks before the 898 arrived. Hope they were wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks