What's new

Onkyo SR602 on-screen menus (1 Viewer)

Vic Matthews

Auditioning
Just purchased this receiver, and it is my understanding that I am supposed to be able to view the various setup menus on my plasma disply. I have the receiver connected to my display through the component output, and all my various sources run through the receiver

I believe I have followed all the directions in the manual, including the troubleshooting section to get this feature to work, but I can not see any menus on my display. No reply yet from the Onkyo web site.

Any tips on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vic

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I know with the 601 I setup, I had to turn OSD on via the remote; it is off by default to avoid making accidental changes to the setup if you should enter the setup option without knowing it (I've done it). You probably have to be in "amp" control options on the remote; that's how all of my Marantz receivers have been. You also may have to use the "monitor out" to see the OSD, the other outputs just pass the signal through.

If you have enough inputs on your TV, though maybe a bit less convenient, it's typically better to just run them directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks