What's new
World Wide Stereo

Onkyo SKW-210 Question (1 Viewer)

Billy Patterson

Auditioning
Ive been a long time lurker and I decided to finally register and join in, so I'd first like to say I'm glad to be a part of the board. Now on to the business. Well, I have an Onkyo SKW-100 subwoofer that I blew out (Fight Club...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too loud). I figured it was time to get a new one anyways, so I went ahead and ordered the SKW-210. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Does it have the same coaxial connection in the back as the 100? I can't find the specs on this anywhere and I'm not a home theater expert so I have no idea. Does anybody here know?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
Yes. It's pretty standard for a powered subwoofer. Oh sure, a bargain basement home theater in a box might have a strange proprietary connection, but the Onkyo stuff can be connected with an ordinary patch cord.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
If it's in transit, well, there's not much you can do except wait. But if you can cancel the order, you might look into ordering one of the dayton subwoofers (10", $99-$129 plus shipping) from Parts Express instead. Cheap. well made, and capable of 25 Hz.

Sorry if I restirred those nagging doubts....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks