What's new

Okay, are there TWO Abko Rollingstone remasters or is my player not seeing "hybrid"?? (1 Viewer)

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
Are there two releases on the Rolling Stones remasters? One a hybrid and one a regular cd? (That would not even make sense.) I have tried a couple of these in my Sony 775 and it will not switch to SACD. It keeps saying "Not Hybrid". Anyone have any info?? Have I set something up wrong?

If there WERE two releases, it would figure that I picked up the damn cd not the hybrid.....

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Michael_T

Second Unit
You may have accidentally picked up the original 1986 CD release of two of the titles. The giveaway will be if what you bought was in a jewel case - then it is the original CD and not an SACD. All the SACD releases are supposed to be in cardboard digipaks.

That might be your answer.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Michael, I hope you are right here. I haven't read anything to suggest that two versions of the new Stones discs would be coming out.

Emil Stoica

Second Unit
There is only 1 release. See if you can exchange them.

Remember, if they are not in a digipak but a regular jewel case, they are the old remasters from 86.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks