What's new

Oh Summer, where art thou? (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
It's not just a Canada/NY/Chicago thing, Indy has been way colder than the norm all summer. Sure 90+ can get old, but at least give me a few days that hot to get sick of.

We've been LUCKY to get into the 80's...this is F'n summer for chrissake, it's July/August, I expect to face some 90's. Hell, that's what keeps me going when I'm 2 feet deep in snow and its 15 F out.

I think we really did set the record for longest stretch before a 90 (if we ever did get one) and we definitely have to be setting a record for fewest 90 days (again, if we got a single one).

On top of that we have had serious rain since before the 500, 5-6 major storms (tornadoes, etc), with general rain hitting 4 out of 7 days.

Basically almost zero pool days, let alone them hitting on a day when you could go.

Yes, the mild does feel good and its nice to have the AC off, but that's what SEPT-NOV is for not JULY-AUG. I can't face winter without a proper dose of summer to tide me over. :frowning:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I hate hot weather which is why I'm looking to retire to the Pacific NW, where mild temperatures are the norm. I absolutely loved this summer and for me it was the mildest summer I can ever remembered.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks