What's new

*** Official Gaming Software & Hardware Sale/Trade thread: The Sequel! (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I don't think his ethics are ok. He ignored my first offer, again listed it for sale, and then "all of a sudden" decides its only for trades? Pretty shady, if you ask me.
He never offered it for $15. So what's shady? He took it off the table before anyone offered him the price he was asking. Best Buy is having a sale, nowhere did he ever say he would meet retailers sale price. EB Games still sells it for $49.99.

As for the rest of your response, you showed your age and maturity loud and clear. No response coming, as none was earned.

James T

Screenwriter
Rule #3 in the HTF Sale Guideline

Under No Circumstances is anyone to reply to a post suggesting that the item can be found cheaper elsewhere. That is the responsibility of the purchaser to look for the best deal - not for forum members to point out. Members are trying to sell their items in a safe environment without fear of others trying to undercut their sales

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Last time I checked this was a Trading thread. If anyone has a problem with someone, e-mail them or let an Admin know about it. Please, get back to the topic at hand.... Game trading and selling.

-Dean-

MattSG

Agent
Anyone want a DOA: Extreme volley ball? I want to trade it for just about any xbox game that I dont already own. (morrowind, TJ&E 3, DOA 3, rallisport challenge, sega gt and jsrf)

Leroy

Second Unit
Matt, I have DOA3 to trade if you are interested. ( I know I replied to this thread the other day, but my post disappeared...)

Peter_A

Second Unit
Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow For GBA with box and instructions. Will sell or trade for Metroid Fusion which also must have box and packaging material and instructions.

Chris Clark

Agent
I'm looking for a trio of GBA games: Puyo Pop, Chuchu Rocket, and Super Puzzle Fighter II.
If you have one of these games and are willing to part with it, please drop me a note.

-Chris

Bob Bartlett

Stunt Coordinator
I have these xbox games for trade:

sega gt/jsrf comb0
Cel Damage

Wants:
tony hawk 4
outlaw golf
tiger woods 2003 golf
silent hill 2
baldur's gate

Will consider other games as I don't have many right now.

Bob

Peter_A

Second Unit
Gameboy Advance SP (silver) for sale with Castlevania: Aria Of Sorrow and Colin McRae 2.0. Everything mint and with boxes and manuals. Asking $120+ shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks