What's new

Official Best Buy/Fox Demo Disc #1 Giveaway Thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
I still havent recieved it and i emailed him a couple times on an update of the situation. last message he sent me was dated dec 7th and said he recieved everyones money and shipped it out that day (dec 7th) well still havent recived it nor has he replied to numerous emails. did anyone recieve it? i thought i could trust people on this fine board but it looked like i was wrong. o well it was only 5 bucks. please anyone reply and tell me if they got it. thanks
I still haven't sent them out yet :b --at the time I sent that e-mail, I was still waiting on payment from a couple of people and was going to wait until I got payments from everyone to go to the post office, so I could mail them all at the same time. I recieved payments from everybody during the middle of last week, and I have not had a chance to hit the post office since then. Haven't even cashed the money orders yet. I've got all of the envelopes labeled and sealed, and I will have an opportunity to go to the post office tomorrow and will get them all out to everybody then.

I've also been having all kinds of e-mail problems as well--for some reason I keep sending out that original e-mail every time I log in to my e-mail, so people have been getting that e-mail multiple times. I believe I've got the problem fixed now, but I'm sure I've missed out on quite a few e-mails as well, I imagine.

Sorry for the delay and the confusion, but everybody should be getting their copies by Friday or Saturday via Priority.

Thanks,

-mwb-

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Vince
If you do have one left over I'd be really greatful as we don't get bloody anything like this in Ireland!!
It look like I'm a bit too late for it now anyway. :frowning:

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
ok thanks for clearing that up matt i thought you ripped me off. hehehe now i can relax. thanks
Sorry for worrying you--I sent everything off yesterday afternoon via USPS Priority Mail, so everybody should get their disc by Saturday or so. If you don't have it by Monday or Wednesday (since there's no mail on Tuesday), please let me know.

I apologize for not mailing them when I said I would.

:b

Thanks,

-mwb-

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Yeah, add me to the list.

Showed up at my local Best Buy that morning, 45 minutes before opening, knew I would get in and get one. Not kidding, there were probably close to 3,000 people there already waiting to get in.

I got an espresso and went home.

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
Is this the same DVD thats going for over $30 on ebay
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

please add me to that list. Marque Dailey
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks