What's new

Official Best Buy/Fox Demo Disc #1 Giveaway Thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Gang, some of you might know that I've scored a few extra copies of the Fox Demo Disc #1 that was (supposed to be) handed out at Best Buy stores on Black Friday. Starting tonight, I'm going to be doing a giveaway for these extra discs here on the Forum.
This giveaway was originally intended to be only for the non-U.S. Forum members, as they had no access to the discs, but it looks as if the shipping and payment might present some problems for me at the current time, so for now, for this initial run, I'm only shipping to U.S. addresses.
I am not charging anything for the discs themselves but I do have to ask that you send me a few dollars for the shipping and handling, as I cannot afford to cover everything myself. Right now, I would say that $5 would cover it--it might be more, it might be less--I won't know until after I ship out the first wave.
I'm going to do this giveaway in waves of ten people each.
Requirements are that you reply with your name only in this thread, and e-mail me ( [email protected] ) at the same time with your address. I'm taking the first ten people that reply with their name for the first wave.
Again, for this initial run, I'm only going to ship out to U.S. addresses--this will probably be changed in the following waves depending on how simple it is for me to get the discs overseas. Any non-U.S. residents are welcome to e-mail me for suggestions on payment and shipping overseas. I'm only going to accept U.S. postal money orders for the time being to cover the shipping.
As soon as I recieve the payments and ship out the first ten discs, then I will start Wave Two, probably in a week and a half or so. I have quite a few copies to giveaway, so no big deal if you miss out this time around.
If anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to e-mail me. Obviously, this is the first giveaway I've ever done (internet giveaway virgin) :b so any advice is welcome. Hopefully, we'll see how it goes and smooth out any kinks for the future waves.
Now taking the first ten names!
-mwb-

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Wave 1:

1. Jeff R.

2. Randy Torres

3. Tim L

4. Joe Kauffman

5. Carl Walker

6. MichaelG

7. Gary Thomas

8. Mike Wolert

9. Jim Reynolds

10. Charles Bober

David Benkert - Haven't recieved e-mail yet.

Wave 2 will probably be sometime next week.

Thanks to all,

-mwb-

David Benkert

Stunt Coordinator
bummer - I sent it about 7:11 Central time.

I just sent another - did you get that one? I hope my e-mail is not messed up!

Rob T

Screenwriter
Normally, I would tak you up on your offer, but my money is pretty much eaten up for all of December. :frowning:
Looks like I'll just have to hope to win it through Digital Bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks