What's new

Now that is sound (1 Viewer)

MichaelJ

Agent
Last week I had the opportunity to take some C.D.s to an A.V. store.I listened to NHT,B&W,and Klipsch all on Yamaha,Kenwood receivers.I was not overly impressed with anything until I went into this one room with Klipsch RF-5.I was totally blown away with the sound that was coming from these speakers or I should say that the sound that was coming from all directions at once.I have had the opportunity to listen to some pretty expensive equipment that a friend of mine owns and even though I could spend all day listening to his stuff I have never hear the kind of dynamic sound that this room or speakers gave off.There were sounds that came out that I have never heard from these C.D.s before and I listen to them almost every day.Has anyone ever had a simular experience,was it the speakers or the room or a combination of the two?

Troy Madlem

Agent
I feel the entire Klipsch Reference line is very revealing. Have you tried listening to a pair of RF-7s yet? When pushed with a quality amp they really open up the soundstage of 2 channel recordings. Just remember garbage in garbage out...

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks