Northern California Meet

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bryan Wright, May 15, 2002.

1. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

If you live in Northern Califonia and want to attend a meet. I will be hosting my first meet at my house in Brentwood (yes their are two Brentwoods in California). Please email me at [email protected] and let me know that you will be attending I can hold about 10 comfortably I will allow more to come as long as you don't mind being a little crunched.
    I am planning on just having everyone meet at my place around 6 on June 15th. We will have some appatizers to munch on as we sit around and discuss our hobby. Then around 7 we will start a movie for viewing or if the concensus is to just show refference stuff we will do that. If their is a movie that you would like to see you can look at my DVD Profiler account (http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...ias=mrwizard96) and make suggestions. (I have a few to add to that list to complete it but most of them are there)
    If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to make them.
    ------------------
    -b

2. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    Where is Brentwood in reference to the larger cities like Sac, San Jose, SF, etc?

3. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

If you were in Concord, you would take Hwy 4 east past Pittsburg and Antioch, through Oakley to Brentwood. I work in Oakland and it take me an hour to get to east Oakland (lake merrit) from home at 6 in the morning.
    So its not too far. [​IMG]

4. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

bump ^

5. Bill Catherall

Bill Catherall Screenwriter

I would be very interested in going...but unfortunately I have other things going on that day. Also, it's only 4 days after our baby will be born (yes, it's scheduled). So I hope you get a good showing...and count me in on any future meets (I'm already on the mailing list and I did get your email announcement).

So what equipment do you have?

6. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

I am holding my first meet this weekend if you need directions to my place please just let me know. For those that want to try it themselves I live at 180 Sycamore Ave Unit 113 Brentwood, CA. 94513 (yes northern California just past Antioch). It seems that will still have plenty of room as there hasn't been a huge response.

I am planning on playing Black Hawk Down wich will be released tomorrow. Also I will be demoing my new speaker wire that I manufactured from Cat 5 cable.

7. Bryan Wright

Bryan Wright Extra

Last Chance it's tomorrow

8. Bill Catherall

Bill Catherall Screenwriter

Hey guys...it was fun! I'm glad I was finally able to attend my first meet. [​IMG]
    Remember that question I asked about the backward flags on the uniforms? Well Mark E J answered that question in this thread when he said:

9. Brad_Shifflett