What's new

No reviews for Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2)? (1 Viewer)

Chad Ellinger

Second Unit
I'm really excited about this game, and it comes out this week, but gamerankings.com has no reviews listed! What gives?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I'll have it tomorrow, hopefully I can throw up a first impressions after some play time in the afternoon. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Oscar_R

Second Unit
its out tomorrow?
i haven't heard a thing about this game either, doesn't bode well. I'll probably get it regardless.

John Chow

Second Unit
I thought it was supposed to be out today, but I guess not. I went hunting for it and Suikoden III and turned up nothing :frowning: I guess they're both supposed to come out tomorrow.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
yep, tomorrow. Along with Suikoden III, House of the Dead 3, Toe Jame and Earl 3 and Contra Shattered Soldier.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Gamers.com gave it 9 out of 10. I haven't seen it myself but I've heard EGM gave it 7s across the board.

From what I understand it's less like Alien Wars and more like Hard Corps. Meaning, if you don't like boss battles don't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks