What's new

Theatrical No Hard Feelings (2023) (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
My wife and I are going to see 'No Hard Feelings' today. Unlike Josh, we hope the theater is empty, sans us. This will be only the 2nd time we've been in a movie theater since January 2020.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
That nude scene was longer than I expected. And I'm not convinced she wasn't wearing some kind of nude colored modesty panties on her lower region, with perhaps some digital adjustment in post production.

We enjoyed the film. A bit contrived, here and there, including all tied up with a nice bow at the end. But we still enjoyed it.

We were the only people in the theater. It was a private screening! :)

Mark

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I just finished it.

Loved it.
All the jokes landed right for me.
Laughed heartily a few times.

Really thought the end was like what happens for real so that hit me pretty hard in the heart.
The end reminded me of Annie Hall

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Will likely blind buy this, when it comes out on disc. Seems to me that comedies aren’t really being made in large numbers these days.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Even tho I didn’t really like this (see post #8 above) I will give it another shot with the wife. She usually likes these types of films and her laughs are infectious. :laugh:

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm going to buy 'No Hard Feelings' for our movie collection. I'm going to wait and see if the digital code included with the Blu-ray redeems for the 4K version on iTunes. If it does, I'll buy the Blu-ray. If not, I'll buy the 4K digital and skip the Blu-ray.

Mark

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I think I'm going to buy 'No Hard Feelings' for our movie collection. I'm going to wait and see if the digital code included with the Blu-ray redeems for the 4K version on iTunes. If it does, I'll buy the Blu-ray. If not, I'll buy the 4K digital and skip the Blu-ray.

Mark
Its a Sony release. The Blu ray digital code will only redeem in HD. Not 4K.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Is this going to be available on 4K UHD disc? I’m only seeing listings for Blu-ray at Amazon and Best Buy.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There seems to be a trend lately where the formats are announced individually, sometimes months apart, for some titles.

The M3GAN UHD disc was just announced recently, though the blu-ray has been out for weeks (at least). Disney just announced the digital version of Indy Jones 5, though we know there must be a disc coming at some point around the holidays.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Just watched this. Overall, I liked it. Was an uneven film- started off raucous and a bit raunchy, then got more serious as the film progressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks