What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: No Hard Feelings (2023) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
ACADEMY AWARD®-WINNING ACTRESS
JENNIFER LAWRENCE SHINES IN AN OUTRAGEOUS
COMING-OF-AGE COMEDY
d7ecefe0-51f7-cd78-049b-c9b64e7f3f85.png
9912d6d4-003d-7642-6d91-d057dac1c0b5.jpg
AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL AUGUST 15
AND ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD AUGUST 29
NO HARD FEELINGS - Bloopers & Outtakes
Jennifer Lawrence won the Academy Award® in 2012 for Best Actress, Silver Linings Playbook.

Academy Award® is the registered trademark and service mark of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

SYNOPSIS
Maddie thinks she’s found the answer to her financial troubles when she discovers an intriguing job listing: wealthy helicopter parents looking for someone to “date” their introverted 19-year-old son, Percy, and bring him out of his shell before he leaves for college. But awkward Percy proves to be a real challenge, and time is running out. She has one summer to make him a man or lose it all.

BLU-RAY™, DIGITAL, AND DVD
  • Special Features
    • Outtakes & Bloopers
    • A Motley Crew: Meet the Characters
    • A Little Wrong: Making No Hard Feelings
Blu-ray™ and DVD include a digital code for movie and bonus materials as listed above, redeemable via Movies Anywhere for a limited time. Movies Anywhere is open to U.S. residents age 13+. Visit MoviesAnywhere.com for terms and conditions.

CAST AND CREW
Directed by: Gene Stupnitsky
Written by: Gene Stupnitksky & John Phillips
Produced by: Alex Saks, Naomi Odenkirk, Marc Provissiero, Jennifer Lawrence, Justin Ciarrocch
Executive Producers: Kerry Orent, John Phillip
Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Andrew Barth Feldman, Laura Benanti, Natalie Morales, Matthew Broderick
SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 103 Mins.
Rating: R: Sexual content, language, some graphic nudity and brief drug use
Blu-ray™: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1 • Audio: English, French (Doublé au Québec), Spanish 5.1 DTS-HD MA, English- Audio Description Track 5.1 Dolby Digital • Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish • Mastered in High Definition • Color • Some of the information in the above listing may not apply to Special Features.
DVD: 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen • Audio: English, French (Doublé au Québec) - English - Audio Description Track 5.1 Dolby Digital • Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish • Color • Some of the information in the above listing may not apply to Special Features.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

John

Agent
Real Name
John
I find it particularly amusing that they have the name of "Pretty." on the box, but not "Awkward."

Maybe he is famous enough that people recognize him despite the scrunched up face, but I'm certainly not the guy to tell you.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I find it particularly amusing that they have the name of "Pretty." on the box, but not "Awkward."

Maybe he is famous enough that people recognize him despite the scrunched up face, but I'm certainly not the guy to tell you.
I’m sorry but…..huh? :blink:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Jennifer Lawrence (who is under the word 'Pretty') has her name on the box, the guy (under Awkward) does not.
That’s because Jennifer Lawrence is the star of the film. He is virtually unknown. That seems strange to you?

John

Agent
Real Name
John
No, just amusing. It feels like it adds to the awkward, squeezed face appearance.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Waiting to see if the digital code included with the Blu-ray redeems as 4K on iTunes. Whoever gets this first, please let us know. Thank you!

Mark

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Waiting to see if the digital code included with the Blu-ray redeems as 4K on iTunes. Whoever gets this first, please let us know. Thank you!

Mark
The digital code only redeems via Movies Anywhere, and it's HD there. I could find no way to redeem it with iTunes directly.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I never redeem directly in Movies Anywhere. If it doesn't redeem in iTunes I redeem in Vudu. Vudu is offering it for sale in 4K.

That said, it looks like I should just go ahead and buy the digital on iTunes and skip the Blu-ray.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I went ahead and purchased it via iTunes this morning. I don't have anymore room for Blu-rays anyway.

But had the Blu-ray's digital code redeemed as 4K in Vudu and iTunes, I would have still purchased the Blu-ray because this is a film we'll eventually show in the Booth Bijou Garage Theater. It would be nice to have the slipcase to display on my "Now Playing" stand outside the theater.

Mark

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I went ahead and purchased it via iTunes this morning. I don't have anymore room for Blu-rays anyway.

But had the Blu-ray's digital code redeemed as 4K in Vudu and iTunes, I would have still purchased the Blu-ray because this is a film we'll eventually show in the Booth Bijou Garage Theater. It would be nice to have the slipcase to display on my "Now Playing" stand outside the theater.

Mark
I also am running short on room for my BluRays/UHDs- had to shuffle a couple of things around to make a little room. I’ll likely blind buy this on disc- seems to me that there aren’t a lot of comedies being made these days.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I scanned through the iTunes 4K. It looks terrific. But I'm not so sure there's really all that much benefit of having it in 4K. I guess I'd have to see the HD copy to compare.

While scanning, I happened to stop on the nude scene. It seems longer than I remember it being in the theater. Meaning, it felt like more opportunity to see what God gave Jennifer Lawrence. NOTHING is left to the imagination. If any kind of CGI was used, I sure can't spot it.

Mark

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
We watched 'No Hard Feelings' with friends last night. I enjoyed it even more the second time. Our friends liked it too.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks