What's new

No barcode on Sahara WS (2005)? (1 Viewer)

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Bought a used copy of Sahara WS (2005) today and was surprised to find there's no barcode on the back.

Did I get scammed or was there a slipcase?

Seems odd, because they usually put a barcode on the cover insert as well.

Hank E

Stunt Coordinator
I bought a new WS copy a few weeks back, it has a barcode on the back in the top right corner.

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
Alot of time some stores get exclusive two packs where the barcode is only on the box that houses the 2 discs. I see this alot at the wal-mart / sams club chains. Since you bought it used its a good possiblity thats where it originated.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Well, it should look like this ...

Back side ...

UPC code top right corner - right below the Proof of Purchase Tabs!

Phil

Jean Paul Villeneuve

Second Unit
It's a video store cover, certain rental chains get extra covers for display purposes.

No UPC's and the proof of purchase tabs are usually removed as well.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I buy rental stuff all the time from Hollywood Video, but they always have a barcode.

Also bought bundled movies separately (High School Reunion), but they usually have a blank whitebox where the barcode would be.

The back of my Sahara has three images that use the entire top area: guys on the ground (16x9 shape on left), Cruz (4:3 shape in the middle), speedboat (16x9 shape on the right).

No PoP tabs either...hope I don't have a problem trading this in if I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks