What's new

New Zelda score in Famitsu (1 Viewer)

Lee M T

Second Unit
I just posted this last night. I am very excited about this title.

Some sites have confirmed that the ports are coming to the US, but Miyamato haven't quite gave the nod. However, Shiggy does hint at it.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Wow! I honestly wasn't expecting a perfect score. I guess there's no reason to doubt Miyaman ever again.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i'd rather have ports of the original two zelda games for the NES. many people still have an n64, and the ability to get the 2 zelda games for it, so i dont see the reason for a port on those. although i certainly wouldnt mind having them, i'd rather have the other games first. but i am absolutely loving 'a link to the past' on game boy advance. great port of a great game, i cant put it down. GBA is a wonderful little unit. now to order my afterburner...
CJ

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Well just fyi to get an NES + the 2 Zeldas costs about 1/3 of the price to get an N64 and its 2 Zeldas.

Lee M T

Second Unit
LttP is my fav in the series too. If TWW can be at least half as good as LttP, I'll be happy. I'm expecting more though. :) I'm almost through with the Dark Palace in the Dark World...on LttP on the GBA. Awe, memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks