What's new

New ROAD WARRIOR DVD? (1 Viewer)

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
Does anybody have any news regarding a new Road Warrior DVD? The current DVD has no extra features and I'm hoping that a special edition is in the works similar to the recently released Mad Max SE.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

"Now to do the job I'll need 5 gallons of diesel and some high-octane gasoline."

Mikko Rasinkangas

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't heard anything about a possible re-release. I run a re-release list at the other forum so I can back that by some sort of expertice.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Road Warrior was scheduled to a SE rerelease a year or 2 ago, but it was cancelled and I havent heard anything since.

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, someone PLEASE say YES!!!!!! This is the best movie ever made in the history of all films!!!!!maybe they'll work on it after Mad Max 4 is done!!
Mike(I'll drive that tanker)Boettner

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Heard the SE was shelved for the poor sales of the original release. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy's! Release a plain vanilla version of the film & then get upset that the public does't get excited.
Sure set a high stardard with the first Mad Max. If a SE of RW does get released it had better be loaded!

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
Daniel, unless I am mistaken, isn't that for Mad Max (the first episode)? The original post was about the Road Warrior. I am also looking forward to an SE version.

Daniel P

Stunt Coordinator
Yes HienN, you're correct, but I thought I'd point out the dts track on the region 4 version of Mad Max. That's why I said 'might' ;)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Man if any movie deserves a killer SE it is the road warrior, I own the original disk and it just screams SE SE SE SE........Me want's this one bad to....Can anybody say petition!

R~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks