What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

New Mech Assault DLC! (1 Viewer)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
I just heard (and confirmed via a quick visit to the xbox.com forums) that three new maps and three new game types are now available to download for Mech Assault. One of the new maps in exclusive to CTF. Also, two of the new game types are specifically for smaller mechs.:emoji_thumbsup:

All my practice in the Vulture has not been in vain!;)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I guess the gametypes are part of the automatic patch, right? I only saw the three maps in the DLC section.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I guess the gametypes are part of the automatic patch, right? I only saw the three maps in the DLC section.
either the game type thing is a mistake or it is part of the patch because all I saw was the maps as well. Time to go test them out, I'll update later.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well ill tell ya what. we are all getting our moneys worth with Mech Assault. This definatly means we are gonna have a Mech Tourney in the next few weeks

Ok everyone here are the new game types(DL in the patch) and maps

New Maps
Demolition -Cool Looking city where fighting in close quarters is the norm(playable in all modes but CTF)
Rock Solid -Takes place on a unstable asteroid(playable in all modes but CTF)
Jotenleim-The new capture the flag map. I havent really checked it out yet. Looks cool though (playable only in CTF)

New Modes
Scout Match and Team Scout Match -Like destruction but only for light mechs(only playable with Demolition and Rock Solid)
Skirmish and Team Skirmish -Like Destruction but only for light and medium mechs(only playable with Demolition and Rock Solod)
Giant Killers -Like Not It except only one person is a giant mech. Everyone else is a Elemental. Once a elemental kills the giant that person becomes the giant and so on. (I believe once again only playable with Demolition and Rock solid)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks