What's new

New Marantz receivers may be the answer to my prayer. (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Thats one sneaky website. It has its problems, but as time goes by, they keep adding stuff.....now when you click on the remote, you get a PDF brochure of the receiver you are looking at. No good closeup of the front or back of the receiver and no close up of the remote that I can see.

Tom Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
There are some pictures here. If you click on the front, back,and remote you will get a large image.
Link Removed
My DVDs
[Edited last by Tom Morgan on August 28, 2001 at 05:20 PM]

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Wow. Those are some awesome detailed pictures of the SR series.
That website has potential as one of the best websites available for the curious shopper. Lots of models, from Denon, to Marantz, Technics and Yamaha. Great pictures of the backs of the receivers for comparing. Something i could not find elsewhere. Couldn't get a good pic of the remote for the SR's though.
Good pics of the rear of the receivers though.

Tom Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
I got my 7200 today! I am setting it up now so far so good. I need to go buy a new speaker wire for the rear center. I am going to try to program the remote next. Sounds good so far.
biggrin.gif

------------------
There can be only one!
My DVDs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks