What's new

New D-Theater Releases (1 Viewer)

Gary Reber

Grip
Universal Studios Home Video has released "K-PAX" and "Being John Malkovich" in the D-Theater format.

Artisan Entertainment will release First Blood and "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown" on April 29. "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown" is the thrid day-and-date release with DVD and VHS, following Fox's "Ice Age" and "The Transporter."

These titles and all the other D-VHS D-Theater titles can be pre-ordered or ordered at www.DVHSMovieGuide.com.

Gary Reber

Grip
Universal Studios has just announced the release date of May 20 of "The Mummy" and "The Fast And The Furious" in the D-Theater HD format. Also to be released in the format on June 24 are "Cape Fear" (1991), "Snow Failing On Cedars," "Meet Joe Black," "Evolution," and "The Time Machine."

These titles are available for pre-order at www.DVHSMovieGuide.com.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Thanks for the info....I was just thinking about the Mummy yesterday....that could be great demo material.

Thanks for the update
Ron

Christopher a

Stunt Coordinator
Great news, Gary. I still cannot understand how a studio can give a release date for a specific title, ie. First Blood (4/22) and then completely disregard that release date and push it back. These studios have to have more respect for the format and realize that people are no longer use to not getting their films on the street date. Not good, Artisan.

On a lighter note, I did receive Ice Age and The Transporter from Widescreen Review on their respective release dates. I thank you and Fox for that.

Keep it up,
Chris

Christopher a

Stunt Coordinator
Standing In The Shadows Of Motown" is the thrid day-and-date release with DVD and VHS,
And Gary, I love your mag and what you do for this format so don't take this the wrong way. But, how is Shadows of Motown a day and date release with dvd and VHS when it's being released a week after the dvd and vhs??? Sorry to harp on this but the studios should be a little less lax with thier release schedules.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks