What's new

New Coca-Cola flavors... (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
I just finished taking an online survey, and it turned out to be from Coca Cola, and new flavor that I would be interested in. Check out this list...its quite wild.

The Latte flavor floored me.

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
I'll take none of them. :thumbsdown: This is because I HATED Vanilla Coke and Coca-Cola doesn't seem to know how to do a decent flavored cola, unlike Pepsi, who has done a very good job with Pepsi Twist, Pepsi Vanilla and last year's Pepsi Holiday Spice. :emoji_thumbsup:

Brandon_T

Screenwriter

That was one of the worst things I have ever tasted, now I do like wild cherry pepsi. Vanilla Coke to me is good only when nearly frozen.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
The only flavored cola I love is Cherry Pepsi. I can't get enough of it. :)

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
If ever in Atlanta, goto the Coke museum, they have every flavor of coke from around the world and you would be amazed at some of them.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Las Vegas used to have a Coke Museum type of place on the Strip, too. I think it's still there, but they may charge you to try the flavors from around the world now. It WAS very weird indeed.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

I'd try this, I'd also probably try orange, but then that shouldn't come as a shock as I'm a big fan of coke w/lime.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I do enjoy Cherry Coke, but agree with the above, Pepsi Holiday Spice is freaking terrible. The first time I had any, the thought that came to my mind was "ipecac"

Vanilla Coke (the fountain) is pretty good, far better then you'd think; Vanilla Coke (can) is "eh"

My kids love the Coke /w Lime.

Cherry Spice Pibb Extra, which only sometimes seems to come around is a real winner

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Holiday Spice was the most vile soda I've ever tasted.. YUK!!:thumbsdown:

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam

We have raspberry Coke here in New Zealand, but I can't say it does anything for me. Tastes a bit like carbonated cough syrup. Straight Coke or Cherry Coke are much nicer (although Cherry Coke isn't sold here anymore) IMO. Vanilla Coke is a little too 'thick' for my taste, but lemon and lime aren't bad.

Adam

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I'm a lifelong diehard Coke fan. Seriously, I will actually get into arguments over the merits of Coke versus Pepsi.

However....

Wild Cherry Pepsi absolutely kicks Cherry Coke's ass. I hate to admit it, but it's true. I cannot stand regular Pepsi, nor can I stomach lime or vanilla Coke. I'd love Lemon Coke (I sometimes squeeze a lemon into my regular Coke), but as far as I know they only make a diet version.

Oh yeah, and a big HELL YEAH regarding the wretchedness of Holiday Spice Pepsi. Seriously, I'd rather eat my own ass. :D

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
I'm disappointed that so many people disliked Pepsi Holiday Spice. :rolleyes

Yes, the taste is a bit acquired, but at least Pepsi didn't overdo the taste like what Coca-Cola did with Vanilla Coke. :thumbsdown:

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I really like cherry sodas, didn't care for vanilla, hate lemon & lime. I also liked CrystalPepsi, damn them for stopping production.

Of the above listed flavors I'd like: Cinnamon, ginger, apple, and maybe latte. I have no idea what tamarind, kalamansi, or black currant even are :confused:

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
The only problem I would have with Tamarind, Bitter Lemon/Orange is that Coke by itself is pretty acidy already, and all of these fruits are pretty acidic as well...might be reflux in a bottle.

Garrett - Tamarind is a citrusy fruit that grows on trees and looks something like an oversize brown peapod. Some grocery stores in the US (I know Kroger does) sell a Tamarindo soda, its not bad. Kinda reminds me of a citrusy Nestea.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I have to give some love here for Pepsi Holiday Spice. It was not a overpowering taste. They did a great job of giving a hint of cinnamon.

Paul

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
For those of you in other countries, do your Cokes and Pepsis still use real sugar instead of corn syrup? I understand that is the case in Mexico, and I'd be interested to know how it is elsewhere.

I hated the Pepsi Holiday Spice, but my sister loved it. I gravitate more towards Coke generally, but I do like fountain Pepsi. If you get a fountain Pepsi that comes out mostly water with stripes of syrup, it's generally excellent. Though, the same is true for Coke.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Coke still uses sugar or SPLENDA here in New Zealand; I'm not sure about Pepsi (but Pepsi Max does use Aspartame). My favourite cola, Royal Crown Draft Premium Cola (which is, hands down, the best cola I've ever tasted. And the most expensive.) contains cane sugar.

Adam

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
I LOVE & am totally addicted to Vanilla Coke. I am looking at the 1/6/06 discontinuation date with the same horror Elaine Benes faced when she had to determine "spongeworthiness"!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks