What's new

New 3 3/4 G.I. Joes (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i don't know if anyone here collects the joes.. but the new set is out. i picked up almost all of them tonight. the duke pack hasn't been realeased yet and i didn't get the wet-suit pack yet. i was wondering what anyone thought of them. for those that care but just don't know, hasbro has started with all new sculpts of the joes. they have started releasing them in two-packs.
the packs are..
Duke vs. Cobra Commander Link Removed
Gung-Ho vs. Destro
gunghodestro.jpg

Wet-Suit vs. Cobra Moray
wetsuitmoray.jpg

SnakeEyes vs. Storm Shadow
snakeeyesstormshadow.jpg

Heavy Duty vs. Cobra C.L.A.W.S
heavydutyclaws.jpg

and Frostbite vs. Neo-Viper
frostbiteneoviper.jpg

looks like the joes are back.. with a vengence :D

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I had no idea these were coming out. I loved the "little Joes." I had seen the reissues in the two packs but not these. Where did you find them? I must have them.

Signed Huge Snake Eyes fan

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i got mine at my local walmart. so far walmart seems to be the major carrier of them as of now. these figs JUST came out by like two weeks maybe.. so expect to see them at toys r us like right now and kb toys and whatnot.

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious of how much they are going for. Most of my money is going to collecting the Simpsons figures, but if the price it right.:) I still have all my original Joes from when i was growing up. It is ashame the new transformers can't live up to the old ones.
One question is there gonna be a new Joe series?

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Hey everybody,you know I never thought there were also toy lovers hiding in the HTF.must be a connection between toys and ht :) . Anyway I did happen to see the wet-suit and snake-eyes two packs and I wasnt very impressed.Not to mention theyre going for $8.00 @ target and 7.00 @ wal-mart. Was anyone else dissapointed that the old waist poseability being missing?the sculpts were okay but I felt the proportions were a little off. for anyone interested this line was rushed,they almost scrapped it because so many complained about the missing waist articulation,which is why starting with the next wave youll see the return of the o-ring waist and NEW sculpted weapons,not rehashes of old ones.(looking forward to Zartan!)
Luis S

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
the o-rings will make their return with the next wave of figures. and the "huge" joes of now is perfectly fine with me bc the joes have always been about change. they have changed all through the years with the swivel arm and the swivel ball neck. so they are going to change..

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Ugh, what a disgusting Snake Eyes!

Kinda neat to see these though. I've been enjoying the new GI Joe comic book series, and the old series is being reprinted in volumes of 20 issues starting in Februrary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks