What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA and G.I. JOE: RETALIATION (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The Action-Packed, All-Star G.I. JOE Feature Films
Make Their U.S. Debuts on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™

image005.jpg
image006.jpg

The Worldwide Smash Hits Arrive July 20, 2021, in Advance of the Highly Anticipated Theatrical Premiere of Snake Eyes: G.I. JOE Origins

When all else fails…these guys don’t! Based on Hasbro’s wildly popular action figures, Paramount Pictures’ big screen global blockbusters G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA and G.I. JOE: RETALIATION make their long-awaited U.S. 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray debuts on July 20, 2021 from Paramount Home Entertainment.

For the first time, both G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA and G.I. JOE: RETALIATION will be available on disc in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision® and HDR-10 for ultra-vivid picture quality.*

Starring Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Sienna Miller, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Rachel Nichols and Ray Park, as well as veteran actors Dennis Quaid and Christopher Eccleston, G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA follows a top-secret elite strike force featuring the best operatives from around the globe. After a high-tech secret weapon is stolen by a mysterious and evil organization known as COBRA, it’s a race against time for the G.I. JOE team to avoid their enemy from plunging the world into chaos.

Dwayne Johnson, Channing Tatum and Bruce Willis star in the explosive global hit G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. The G.I. JOE team has been set up to take the fall for a terrible crime they didn’t commit. Now, ROADBLOCK, DUKE, and the rest of the team must once again face their mortal enemy COBRA, as well as dangerous new threats operating within the government. When all else fails, one option remains —RETALIATION.

he G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA two-disc 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray set includes access to a digital copy of the film along with previously released bonus content:

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray

• · Feature film in 4K Ultra HD
  • · Commentary by director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay

Blu-ray

• · Feature film in HD
  • · Commentary by director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay

The G.I. JOE: RETALIATION two-disc 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray set includes access to a digital copy of the film along with previously released bonus content:

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
    • · Feature film in 4K Ultra HD
    • · Commentary by director Jon M. Chu and producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura

Blu-ray
      • · Feature film in HD
      • · Commentary by director Jon M. Chu and producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura
      • · G.I. JOE: Declassified
      • o Mission Briefing
      • o Deployment
      • o Two Ninjas
      • o The Desert Attack
      • o COBRA Strikes
      • o The Lone Soldiers
      • o The Monastery
      • o Fort Sumter
      • · Deleted Scenes

• G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA U.S. Rating: PG-13 For strong sequences of action violence and mayhem throughout

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION U.S. Rating: PG-13 For intense sequences of combat violence and martial arts action throughout and for brief sensuality and language

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
The 4K digitals have been available for a couple of years so I'm not surprise they finally got around to releasing these two mediocre movies onto 4K disc.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will_0407