What's new

Need some suggestions on Singer/Songwriters to listen to. (1 Viewer)

TomCW

Second Unit

Oh Yeah! Let's hear it for Jonatha!
New Dress, off of Steady Pull has got to be one of the most sensuous songs ever.

Tom

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Ian Moore - found Modernday Folklore today for .89 cents. What a great CD!! Just love that southern Texas rock.

MatS: Funny you mention Drive By Truckers. I've got them on my wishlist. Just ordered Decoration Day today from BMG music. They also have Southern Rock Opera which I may pick up later.

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Chet -

I'm just going to list one artist, so pay close attention.:D

Richard Thompson.

Since I've "discovered" him, I cannot get enough. Head on over to Amazon.com and pull up Action Packed: Best of the Capitol Years and listen to some samples. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Jon

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Jon_Are - That's funny! I just picked up Beat The Retreat - Songs by Richard Thompson. A great list of performers covering his songs. So far it's pretty good.

I did check out some of his songs but the quality & length of the samples are rather bad. Hard to get a REAL feel for his music from those samples. I think I'll pick up Action Packed though from BMG.

Charles Gurganus: I have 2 CDs of Peter H, one being Synesthesia. No that good though when I listened to it. Picked it up for .92 cents so no big deal. I also have Love Thinketh No Evil which I like. I'll try out Strength to Strength next.

brimurra

Auditioning
Real Name
brian
Hector Projector - An artist who writes and even draws his own music videos.

It's Art (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZCOHeoLKUs&feature=related
Half An Hour (music video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_fZwLCoMs&feature=channel_video_title
Twenty Twenty Vision (live performance) -

Thank you for your attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks