What's new

Need Help with Movie Title (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember a suspense / horror movie from I belive the late 60's about a magician who was buried in a glass coffin and swore he would come back from the dead for some reason. I think alot of the story had to do with either his widow or family having to survive a frightful night in his eccentric mansion or something like that? What is the title?

I don't think it was Hell House if that is the name of the movie with Roddy McDowell.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
"The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari"?

I'm not sure, just guessing.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
"The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari"?
I'm not sure, just guessing.
About 40 years too early. It's a 1920 film. :)
The film described sure sounds a lot like Hell House, but it also has echoes of the original House on Haunted Hill and probably many others.

Blaine Skerry

Second Unit
Mark, the movie you mention sounds somewhat like TWO ON A GUILLOTINE starring Caesar Romero and Connie Stevens made in 1965. You might be able to verify by doing a search at IMDB .

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
About 40 years too early. It's a 1920 film.
No, not the silent film. There was a remake of it in the 60's, 1962 I think. I never saw it, I just remember the video box from when I worked at Blockbuster.
And come to think of it, I think the remake might be called "The Cabinet of Caligari." I guess he's not a Doctor in the remake.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks