What's new

Need help finding game older game trailers (1 Viewer)

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Hello,

I've been trying to put together some kind of a powerpoint type of presentation to show my girlfriend about the kind of games I play and like the most. She's never been into videogames at all, but she'd like to get a better idea of the type of stuff I play.

So, I've been hunting around the net for trailers of games, but am having not much luck. Anything from this generation of consoles has been easy to find, but finding stuff from the 32/64bit and 16bit era is proving to be a difficult task. (8bit trailers probably don't even exist)

Anyone have any ideas where I can get some trailers from games like Lunar, Final Fantasy VII, Grandia, Zelda:OoT, Zelda:LttP, Metal Gear Solid... well anyways, I guess just mostly RPG's I'm looking for, and a few others.

Most places I've looked (like IGN, Gamestop, etc) have taken down their videos for older games, and have just left up the picutres.

Well, if anyone can offer any suggestions about where to look, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I thought that IGN still had them up...I checked on some pretty recently.

Have you tried fansites for the individual games you are looking for?

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
I found some on IGN, but a lot of them were just the intro's to games... so that really doesn't show much of anything in most cases.

'fansites'! that's a good idea. I should have thought of that. I'll try Googling and see what I can come up with.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks