What's new

Need help finding an older PC Game (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
I have just been dying to play an old PC game called Constructor and I cant seem to find any reference to it anywhere. Can someone help me find it or better yet have one I can buy?
It was like a strategy game where you can build your construction crew up and build buildings around town. Then you could also play multiplayer or against the computer where you could have wars between companies. Anyone please :)
Funny these old games just have a great replay ability to them. That and does anyone know if they have a new version of Dungeon Keeper?
KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
Shayne.... All I can say is you are awesome that is the game. I was hoping that they had a DK after 2 but kinda figured that there wasnt. These games just have a great replay to them that makes them fun to start whenever. Thanks again.

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
I hadnt heard about that Brian but it makes sense. A shame though since that series was a lot of fun to play. Nothing like slapping some people around to relieve some stress right? ;)
KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks