What's new

National Guardsman changes name to "Optimus Prime" (1 Viewer)

Will Pomeroy

Stunt Coordinator
HA HA HA HA....

As silly as that is, Optimus Prime has got to be one of the coolest "wacky" names...

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps he can explain where the trailer goes to when he is in human form.

This is geeky cool, in a good way. :emoji_thumbsup:

Cam S

Screenwriter
hahaha, that's one of the funniest things I've heard of. He must be totally obsessed with them.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Could O.P. (you down with O.P.?) be paving the way for a platoon of other wordly and 80's cartoon names ?

personally, I'd like to see He-Man, Skeletor, Battlecat, Cobra, et.al on our side.

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
That guy? THAT GUY? A guy like Michael Clarke-Duncan, sure, but THAT GUY? You've got to be able to lay down the smack, with a name like that.:)

Todd K

Second Unit
Isn't it nice how the article puts their two photos right on top of each other? As if to try to show some resemblance?

In any case, it's comforting to know the Transformers legacy will survive as long as this guy's around.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Of course this had to happen one town away from me...

I will go find this guy and whoop him. ;)

"I've defeated Optimus Prime, long live the Decepticons!"

It doesn't list his given name- but he looks like some dude I went to High School with...

-V

JamieD

Supporting Actor
Well, I thought it was an incredibly stupid thing to do, makes the military look silly, and I'm suprised Hasbro hasn't done anything about it. I'm suprised it's gotten the attention is has, but I guess between the geek and the military angles it has some drawing power.

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
Wow. I'm speechless. If he dies, will his ribcage open up and the Matrix of Leadership come out? That would be freaking gross.

If he signed up for the HTF, do you think they'd let him join? You have to use some variant on your real name, so how would he convince them that "Optimus Prime" is actually his real name?

This is the greatest story I've ever heard. I'm going to change my name to Megatron, because there must ALWAYS be evil to balance out good.

Sincerely,

Megatron.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
That is truly one of the silliest things I've ever heard. For a man to debase his organization with frivolity such as that should be condemned. Were I in his platoon, I would whip his ass on a daily basis with my sword of justice.

Sincerely,

Lion-O Saber Rider

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks