What's new

Nathaniel Heatwole: Hero or Villian? (1 Viewer)

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Bleh. Give this harmless kid 100 hours of community service. I don't want to pay $50k a year to lock this kid up. Not worth it.

Chris Derby is right, Elal has it down, because they have to. I place almost all of the blame for poor security on the airlines: instead of owing up to this particular cost of running their business, they take shortcuts wherever they can, and try to offload as much of the cost to the taxpayers as they can get away with. Still, for some reason people get angry at the government and citizens like this kid for poor security.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
Anyone catch the daily show and their little segment on this, last night? Pretty funny stuff. Best part was them showing some prosecutor ranting(and I mean ranting) about what would happen if you were on a plane and saw 'some kid with a box cutter sitting across the aisle'... Jon Stewart's reply:"I dont know... hide all my boxes."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks