What's new

Nat King Cole, what a voice.... (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Just happened to catch a special last night on PBS about Nat King Cole.What class and sophistication, something that's rarely seen these days. I was thoroughly entertained by his genuine musical talent and superb voice. I would have to say he had one of the best voices I've ever heard. His voice was so unique,pure,and always soothing.There was a sincerity about him that was so pure,almost hypnotic.He had all the talent and looks to be a superstar, but unfortunately he died too soon.If you've never heard Nat King Cole sing, I'd recommend listening to a copy of "Unforgettable" or "When I Fall In Love" just a few of his many huge hits.Another part of the show I enjoyed was seeing and hearing his very lovely and beautiful family.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I agree, he's one of the best. My mom really likes him, probably her favorite singer, so when I was young I'd always hear Nat's music in our place. As a result I appreciate his smooth style.

John Watson

Screenwriter
Geez, I almost made the same post a few weeks ago (on the best voices), and Nat King Cole was on the top of my list at that time :)

Blaine Skerry

Second Unit
One of my favorite movie scenes is Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek waltzing in the headlight beams on the open prairie in BADLANDS to Nat King Cole's A BLOSSOM FELL. Absolute magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks