My TV Died, need one quick, best tube tv for under $300

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derek Duncan, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Derek Duncan

Derek Duncan Stunt Coordinator

I know this sounds crazy, but I need a tv $300 or under, my 27" Sony trinitron in my bedroom has died after only three years, and to fix it is almost the cost of the tv itself, so I don't realy wan't to buy an expensive tv for the bedroom again. Please help. I want s-video at least. I have a DVD and LD in the bedroom too. I was looking at a Toshiba with component video. How would I be dissapointed compared to the Sony, remember this is just for the bedroom.

Derek

2. Derek Duncan

Derek Duncan Stunt Coordinator

Come on guys, help me.

Derek

3. Youssef

Youssef Stunt Coordinator

try out the Panasonic CT-27D11. It has 1 set of component inputs, 1 s-video, and 2 composites as well. If you hook up your system with at least an S-video cable, you will be amazed! the colors are really rich and the blacks are nice and dark. Right now you can order it at goodguys.com for $329.00. You also get $20 instant discount, NO sales tax AND FREE shipping! You can get the TV delivered to your door for $310!!! Can't beat that for a 27" TV with components. hope that helps.