What's new

My TV Died, need one quick, best tube tv for under $300 (1 Viewer)

Derek Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
I know this sounds crazy, but I need a tv $300 or under, my 27" Sony trinitron in my bedroom has died after only three years, and to fix it is almost the cost of the tv itself, so I don't realy wan't to buy an expensive tv for the bedroom again. Please help. I want s-video at least. I have a DVD and LD in the bedroom too. I was looking at a Toshiba with component video. How would I be dissapointed compared to the Sony, remember this is just for the bedroom.

Derek

Youssef

Stunt Coordinator
try out the Panasonic CT-27D11. It has 1 set of component inputs, 1 s-video, and 2 composites as well. If you hook up your system with at least an S-video cable, you will be amazed! the colors are really rich and the blacks are nice and dark. Right now you can order it at goodguys.com for $329.00. You also get $20 instant discount, NO sales tax AND FREE shipping! You can get the TV delivered to your door for $310!!! Can't beat that for a 27" TV with components. hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks