What's new

My Sony VPL-CS1 is for sale (1 Viewer)

Avery C

Auditioning
Meticulously maintained and in perfect condition. Comes packed in the original box with all accessories. Including manuals, remote, projector station software( for PC), cables and black carry case. Features include a 16:9 mode for use with 16:9 enhanced widescreen DVD's. Has Composite, S-Video, Component and RGB inputs. Supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL-M and the new PAL-N system.
Uses three 0.7inch TFT PolySI LCD panels with an ultra compact reflector for great color uniformity and brightness from corner to corner. Current lamp only has about 850hours of use. Comes with a spare lamp that only has 600 hours of use. I never had a lamp fail in this projector. This projector has only one stuck pixel(blue). It can be found in the lower left hand corner but is only visible in the regular 4:3 mode and not the 16:9 mode so it is not visible in any widescreen movie.
A high quality 35ft component video cable will go with it(Break out 15pin to Three RCA). I paid about $150 for the cable.
Asking $1200.00US
You can see pictures of it here:
http://hometown.aol.com/thxavery/page0004.html

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcvbszdfzsfsa
Recent bookmarks