What's new

My Personal Top Unreleased amd Chances (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
1) Hawaiian Eye - Documented music clearance issues. Not likely happening. 2) Wonder Years - No explanation needed. Cold day in hell. 3) Batman - See #2 Above 4) Run For Your Life - I discussed this in a previous post. My all time favorite, but looks like a forgotten series that is destined to stay forgotten. 5) Richard Diamond - Only chance would be Timeless. It does have a marketable star to assist sales. Possible I guess. 6) Tightrope - As above, Timeless would probably be only chance on this one. Don't know though. I can't recall them releasing too many one season only shows. 7) T.H.E. Cat - Don't know much about the possibility of this ever coming out. I know I haven't seen it discussed too much on here. I'm not sure on ownership or possible clearance issues. I do know through collecting VHS and 35 mil stuff in the early 90's that prints are super rare and most of what is out there is crap. I would guess we won't see this one. 8) It's Your Move - With Jason Bateman more in the spotlight since Arrested Development, I think that if if was going to be released, it would have by now. Besides, I can't think of a one single season 80's sitcom that has been released. I'm guessing no on this one, 9) He & She - Ditto what I said about it's Your Move only this time with regard to 60's one season sitcoms. Other than the oddly chosen Good Morning World a few years back, I again am hard pressed to find another one season 60's sitcom that has been released. It's a shame too as this show is well written and has a great cast. I love Jack Cassidy I actually came out of this pretty pleased. There were some other series that I would like to see, but these are the only ones that I still consider must-haves for my collection. Anything else I really wanted has either come out or is in the process of being released. Not to beat a dead horse, but if I could add only Run For Your Life from this list to what I already have, I think I'd be ready to consider my collection complete

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
best of luck to you.I hope you get some more of your want list. You never know what might come out james

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks