What's new

My dream list of topics and guests for a 3rd "I Love The 80s" (Feedback, please!) (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Well, I pulled it off and I completed 1981. Now all I need are 6 more topics for 1980 and the list will at long last be truly complete.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Looking forward to getting this completed myself (and I'm sure most of you agree).

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Remember this ginormous thread from last year?

I had to update it...Paying a visit to VH1's site, I noticed they started listing topics of discussion for "I Love The 90s, Part Deux". One of the topics was "Tales From The Crypt" for 1994. I had mentioned that in my 1989 listing, but I decided to replace it with "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade" instead.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Even after all these months, 1980 still has a few open slots before 50 topics are listed. Could anybody help?

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Has the "Freedom Rock" commercial been covered? Ask anyone around in the 80's "Is that Freedom Rock?" and you'll always get "Well turn it up, man!" as a response.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
IT IS DONE!

After almost 6 months of hard work and suggestions, the list is complete at last.

I would like to thank everybody who volunteered their assistance and memories along the way. It's great to know that so many 80s fans exist on this board.

You know, when I first started out, I envisioned a small list, but it grew and grew and grew into the colossus it is now.

There may never be another "I Love The 80s", but if they decide to do it, we (me and all of you who helped) have plenty of fuel for them.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Thanks for indulging me!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks