What's new

My bodyguard and breaking away!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Sorry, but I can't contain my enthusiasm! THANK YOU, FOX! And anamorphic to boot! YES!!!!!!!!
From DVDFile:
Arriving on 1/29 is Fox's Family Features collection, with five brand-new to DVD favorites, each with a retail price of $19.95. My Bodyguard, Breaking Away, The Sandlot, Rookie Of The Year, and Baby's Day Out all feature 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfers (The Sandlot is in 2.35.1), English 2.0 surround and English and French mono tracks, and Fox Flix trailers for all five films,. Baby's Day Out, Sandlot and Rookie all include featurettes, and My Bodyguard and Breaking Away additional TV spots.
Ricky F: There's the Sandlot for ya! Thanks again, Fox!
------------------
Wang Chi: Here's to the Army and Navy, and the battles they have won. Here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.
Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.
patriot.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
In my enthusiasm, I didn't notice Matthew's thread on the same subject. Please delete my thread. Link Removed
------------------
Wang Chi: Here's to the Army and Navy, and the battles they have won. Here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.
Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.
patriot.gif

[Edited last by Greg_S_H on October 18, 2001 at 10:52 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks