What's new

Music Hall MMF-5 flawless w/Warranty! Piano Gloss Black PICS! (1 Viewer)

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
Hi All!
Upgrade forces sale of my Four Month old Music Hall MMF-5 in Piano Gloss Black finish. Highly sought after and regarded audiophile turntable. The easiest way to get into vinyl and kick serious rocks out of any multi thousand dollar cd player - easily!

You won't find this table in better condition for less. Also including a warranty at any Music Hall dealer until 11/06.

I have the newer Piano Gloss Black finish, no marks, issues, and less than 50 hours of use. This table was a stepping stone for me to get serious about vinyl. The unit is in excellent condition; and performs flawlessly. I have all documents, receipts, manuals and tools. All you need is to plug and play!

The plinth, tonearm, cartridge, stylus, and dust cover are completely flawless!

My unit is also warrantied via ANY Music Hall dealer until 11-2006.

This is a beautiful unit - sounds absolutely amazing - I've upgraded to Clearaudio / Rega combination that is much more costly than this rig otherwise this would hold a permanent spot on the rack.

I can ship at buyer's expense prepaid - No Int'l buyers will only ship to CAN and CONUS 48.

I've got all docs. accessories, packing materials, receipts, manual, record clamp and felt mat. You name it, I've got it for the table

Less than 50hours of use and Goldring Recommends at least 50hrs for the Stylus to "break-in".

thanks for looking! I will consider serious cash in hand/paypal offers and would love local pick up in SF bay area.

See my feedback on ebay: "heyeugenio" and I've done a few deals on here as well.

I'm asking $465obo
aITXmT5R7RVM2A6hd8n8GkixDwXz.jpg
rxmHIu7HisML1YX7VVhWgu6tgnxK.jpg

qWMXFhD0h9grtYbS0dd9CJRoIFCv.jpg
Vzd2KIBHXmoBfy3kJQFsc59npSQx.jpg

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
In case anyone's interested I've also got an Anthem Amp 1 - EL34 based tube amp and a Paradigm Studio CC V.2 both in great condition also for sale due to upgraditis running rampant in my house!

Anthem Amp 1 $450 obo

Paradigm Studio CC V.2 $350 obo

check my feedback and buy with confidence!

ebay = "heyeugenio"

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
Hi!
Thanks to all the inquiries and interest but the MMF-5 has a new home - SOLD!

The amp and center channel still available.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks