What's new

Movie poster collecting references (2 Viewers)

Todd_Brown

Second Unit
Hopefully this is the right section. My theater is nearing completion, and we are decorating it. We already have a few movie posters, and I am starting to get interested in collecting them (this way i can rotate them every now and again), however, I only want originals (just bought an original "Pulp Fiction). Is there any resources on collecting posters, so I can avoid being ripped off? My current collection includes: Pulp Fiction, Terminator 2, Austin Powers IMOM teaser, Termiinator lobby card, The Mummy (DS), Star Trek First Contact, The Lord of the Rings teaser, Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Close Encounters Video ad, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer WB T.V. listing.
Todd
------------------
I want the people to know, they still have two out of three branches of government working for them, and that ain't bad! -Mars Attacks

RobV

Grip
I am looking for a web site to purchase movie posters on could you help me out? Originals or otherwise.
Thank You.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Check out this thread: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum23/HTML/000243.html
mickey31.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks