Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Title: Please Stand By

Tagline: Boldly go.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Ben Lewin

Cast: Dakota Fanning, Alice Eve, Toni Collette, River Alexander, Shawn Roe, Tony Revolori, Lexi Aaron, Michael Stahl-David, Jessica Rothe, Lara Lihiya, Robin Weigert, Patton Oswalt, Dan Cordell, Marla Gibbs, Madeleine Murden, Farrah Mackenzie, Rigo Obezo, B Z Cullins, Denise Dowse, Amy Tolsky, Roger V. Burton, Heath McGough, Edward Hong, Jacob Wysocki, Stephanie Allynne, Todd Wagner, John Prosky, Poppy Gagnon, Ana Rey, Laura Innes, David Brisbin, Matthew Cardarople, Bill Kottkamp, Matt Corboy, Joe Nuñez, William Stanford Davis, Cuete Yeska, Mario Revolori, Joe Williamson, Elliott James Thomas Moore, Bea Miller

Release: 2018-01-26

Runtime: 93

Plot: A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in order to boldly go and deliver her 500-page Star Trek script to a writing competition in Hollywood. On an adventure full of laughter and tears, Wendy follows the guiding spirit of Mr. Spock on her journey into the unknown.

On a recent AXS TV "Nothing But Trailers" segment, I saw a trailer for a movie about a young girl who travels to LA to enter her original Star Trek script in a contest. I rather liked the look of it; had sort of a Free Enterprise meets Frances Ha vibe about it.

Unfortunately the trailer was cut off before they showed a title, cast list or any other info. None of the faces looked immediately familiar. Anybody know what this might be?

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I don’t know Klingon, but I know it when I hear it. And I know the name of Leonard McCoy’s daughter and everything else that was mentioned... guess I better watch this then.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks