What's new

Mortal Kombat: mofriggin Deadly AlliZiance pho show!!!! (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I haven't posted a "real" post in a while so I think I will come back with a post about the game I most anticipate. This game looks so damn awesome, EB says they'll have it the 18th, so if I am lucky, they'll call me up next Tuesday!! This is the only game that gives me an erection. Psyche calm down

-Bert

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
When I was in grammer school, I loved this game. By the time MK3 came out I had lost interest in fighting games. And the series just got progressily worse and worse.

I have been looking at this one hoping it would bring back the feel of the older ones and give it some depth too.

We will see.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I think the idea of this one is that it combines the mindless fun and violence of the first two games with the skill and knowledge of your fighter needed from games like Virtua Fighter.

Either way, its more MK.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
The more videos I see of this game in action, the more I think I'm going to get it. I won't make a blind purchase of it, even though I like the MK series. I'll wait for a few reviews first, then purchase accordingly.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Well, some IGN members and other sites like mk5.org and others are visiting the Cube Clubs around and about and they are giving it some very positive thumbs up. Also, the gameplay, so very nice. The thought of bringing players back to some of the coolest stages (my opinion..) and all the stage fatalities and everything incorporated and all the hidden things (making of MK series, etc!!:)). I get myself all worked up.
-Bert

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Right, it's a Boone & Tobais game so you know it's gonna suck. ;)
Are those guys even still around? I have no idea.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Tobias left after MK4 I believe, and is currently working on Tao Feng - Fist of the Lotus for Xbox.
Boon is still there, and worked on MK:DA.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks