What's new

Monty Python Live! problem (1 Viewer)

Eric Thrall

Stunt Coordinator
I just received my copy of Monty Python Live! and there is a slight problem - both DVDs have Volume I cover art. The DVDs are different, so the only problem is that both of them have the same cover, which says that it's Volume I. Is this a widespread problem, or am I the only one?

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
there is a slight problem - both DVDs have Volume I cover art. The DVDs are different, so the only problem is that both of them have the same cover, which says that it's Volume I. Is this a widespread problem, or am I the only one?
Eric,
I just wanted to let you know that I have the same problem. Not sure what to do about it yet. I guess I'll fire off an email to DDD and see how they respond.
-Chad

Eric Thrall

Stunt Coordinator
Well, mine also came from DDD. Even though we have someone who got a correct copy from them, it certainly appears that they had a bad shipment. I called them after seeing your responses, and they are sending me a new copy, along with a free mailing label to return the old one... they were very good about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks