What's new

Monica Bellucci belongs to a higher order! (1 Viewer)

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Okay, how did this total babe come in under my radar? I must be losing it. She is totally gourgeous.

Patrick

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Now THAT'S what i'm talkin about!!
Damn baby!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

And I for one wouldn't want to see Monica and Madchen in a film together! It would kill me! :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
You know I understand why thats supposed to be funny,but I have also truthfully seen better around town. I think some infatuation comes from the celebrity aspect of it.
I have seen some drop dead gorgeous women that could put more than a few Hollywood hotties to shame. And thats the god honest truth. Is Monica hotter than anyone Ive seen here? No.but Ive seen women just as beautiful. They're not abundant,but they are around if you look. :D The benefits of living in south Florida I suppose. :emoji_thumbsup: I would love to take pics to prove it but Id probably get arrested for being some kind of pervert! :eek:
Luis S

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Personally, I think it was a huge mistake to cast Monica in Reloaded. The film is confusing as it is without me having to miss what was said during her scenes because I was busy staring at her breasts!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Oh well, i'll TRY to pay attention next time I see it. :)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
ThomasC,
You have no idea. I get into troubles with the mrs, sometimes because of it! :laugh: My head (on my shoulders,before any of you wiseguys say something :D) Can almost rotate 360! But I gaurantee a trip to south beach would yield some pleasent results. :D
Monica Belluci is pretty dont get me wrong,I would be crazy to dispute that. But I was just making a comment on that " Mall of the americas joke" Ive seen around the net. Which to be honest Ive never been to,and Im not that far from one either. ;)
The diversity of women from other cultures is to put it simply, Yummmy. :) I dont plan on moving anytime soon thats for sure. Oh and monica does have nice boobies.:b
Luis S

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
But I was just making a comment on that " Mall of the americas joke" Ive seen around the net.
Is there a Mall of Americas joka around the net? I am pretty sure this is what John was referring to. John Spencer's reply was priceless.
The MoA reference has shown up in a few similar threads.
--
Holadem

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
If they are better looking than the photos above, I'll pay your fines if you send me the photos Luis :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Dennis

Second Unit
I haven't been around the world but I have to agree with Luis, the girls down there are oh so fine.

I do think Monica Bellucci is gorgeous. Notice the great curves, and great lips!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks