Monica Bellucci belongs to a higher order!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Luc, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

OK, beauty isn't everything but in the film industry, it's great importance.
    That being said, I never thought a body like Monica Bellucci is possible. I can't think of any stars who come even close. Her face is great beauty. You can debate there's a more beautiful face out there but you can't as far as a complete package goes. She is incredibly seductive. She must belongs to a superior specie is all I can say. I dare any male to not find her attractive!
    PS. all comparison excludes my wife [​IMG].

2. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

When I saw Bram Stokers Dracula in the theater I said the same thing "Holy Crap![​IMG] Who is that?" Shes a Goddess.
    As for best body though,I think no one can beat Laetitia Casta.

3. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    We can't have a thread proclaiming the beauty of this woman without pictures:
    [​IMG]
    Her husband has to be one of the luckiest guys on Earth. The only guy who could be luckier is Hugh Hefner. Monica is a refreshing contrast to all of these Pamela Anderson clones who seem to inhabit the pages of just about every magazine in America.

4. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I have to admit, she is the closest thing to perfection that I have seen on this imperfect world (physically speaking). I've bought Under Suspicion and Dracula because of her, and am eagerly waiting on The Brotherhood of the Wolf to come out on DVD. Plus am considering getting a region free player just to get the international cut of Malena (which Harvey Scissorhands destroyed with the U.S. cut on the DVD)

5. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

Jon, no doubt about Laetitia Casta. She does in fact have a great body but close analysis tells me that waist down, Monica comes on top. Also, Monica is much more seductive.

I never seen Laetitia on screen. Sometimes these women look great as a photo but once they start moving and talking, they become earthlings like the rest of us. Case in point: many Playboy models. Not the case with Monica.

6. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

Holy cow Carlo, I thought I wrote that post. I just bought Dracula and Under Suspecion for the same reason and will be buying the multisystem vcr so I can buy some oversea movies of her.

Tell me more about the oversea version of Malena. Shoot, now I have to go out and buy a region-free DVD player also.

7. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

Ive got a great 16x20inch pic of her I used to have in the pool room when I was in a house with my 2(now ex)friends.

She is getting a bit more known now so hoepfully we'll see more of her.I read somewhere Pierce Brosnan wanted Monica for the part Teri Hatcher got in Tomorrow Never Dies.

8. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

Jon, I take that they were your ex-friends because they were so turned on by the photo that they ate her up [​IMG].

9. Carlo Medina

Hey Luc, we think alike! The former Ms. Closest To Perfection for me was Laetitia Casta (who has done some revealing overseas work as well, Gitano (aka The Gypsy) and a TV series called La Bicyclette Blue (The Blue Bicycle)). Vidcaps can be found... [​IMG]
    Basically Harvey Scissorhands cut a lot of nudity out of Malena because it was with the young boy in the scene - hence pedophilia fears or statutory rape concerns in the U.S. But they were (I've read) all done in good taste. About 13 minutes in all were cut.

10. Carlo Medina

Another thing to point out about Monica is that, at least in Malena and Under Suspicion, the girl can flat out act. So she's not another pretty face. I can't help but think that if she were an American actress (and a native speaker) she would take over as the Next Big Actress.

11. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

I see she is listed in IMDB.com to be in The Matrix 2. Just another good reason to look forward to the movie.

She is a beautiful woman; did a google.com image search after seeing "Botherhood of the Wolf" this last weekend and all I can say is WOW. I'll have to check out some of her other work.

12. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

Unfortunately, I think her great looks might go against her. She'll get roles as some eye candy for the film. Surely she's not in the Matrix Reload for her acting ability. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing her in black leather like what Trinity wore. Wow, can you imagine?

It's hard to imagine she'll get anything other than the babe role. Sure it'll be great to see her as a bond girl but I hate to see her get trapped there. With such an amazing present of beauty, her acting will be viewed as secondary, at least in Hollywood. Hope I'm wrong.

13. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Oh yeah, she's incredible alright! I frequently visit picture sites of hers when i'm browsing the net. Luc, I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same way about Madchen Amick!
    Both women [​IMG]

14. Steeve Bergeron

Steeve Bergeron Cinematographer

Steeve Bergeron
    How about a movie with Mädchen Amick and Monica Bellucci in it? Would that be great or what! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Wouldn't it have been delightful to have them both cast in Mulholland Drive instead of the other two (Watts and Harring)? [​IMG]

16. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

"Wouldn't it have been delightful to have them both cast in Mulholland Drive instead of the other two (Watts and Harring)?"
    NO WAY!!! Laura Harring is the MOST GORGEOUS woman Ive seen on screen since Jennifer Connelly in the late 80s early 90s(The Rocketeer, Career Opportunities).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Naomi Watts looked great too especially towards the end after the Dream Sequence had ended.Ok, Im a perv, but I just loved watching these 2 together(and no Im not just talking about the sex scenes).

17. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

18. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    I'm waiting for someone to supply the link to the nude photos.
    C'mon, you know who your are...give it up.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

19. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Screenwriter

Henry Carmona
    MY GOODNESS!
    If Satan wanted my soul, he would come to me as Monica Bellucci!!