What's new

Mini Power Buy for Spy Kids 3-D glasses (1 Viewer)

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Mini power buy for Spy Kids 3-D Glasses

Hey I was wondering if any one wanted to get in on a mini power buy for some 3-D glasses. For those of you who don't know Spy Kids 3-D the movie will be coming out on Feb 24? The dvd only has 4 pair of glasses

I was thinking, would anyone like to get in on a mini power buy for some theses glasses . I'll put up the money and have them shipped here then redistribute them. I would like to get some and have a spy kids party. SO I definetly need to get at least 10 more,that looks like the minimum on those sites. Then it may be good to have some for future view just i case they get ruined.

I am really not to particular so which ever glasses would be fine with me. Including the hard plastic ones.

Here is the breakdown for www.stereo3d.com
Type : cardboard framed red and cyan
Quantity Pricing
10 @ .50 ea.
50 @ .40 ea.
100 @ .35 ea.
500 @ .30 ea.
1000 @ .28 ea.

Here is the breakdown for www.stereocopy.com
Type : cardboard framed red/blue
10 pairs...$4.95 or.46 each
50 - 99.... pairs $.44 each
or
Type : cardboard framed red/cyan
10 pairs $6.25
50 -99 pairs $.45 each pair
or
Type : Plastic framed
1 - 11 pairs $7.95 each
12 - 24 pairs $6.95 each
25 - 99 pairs $5.75 each

There are also plastic ones at http://store.yahoo.com/rainbowsymphony/3dglasses.html
12 pair for $60.00

Let me know who's intrested in what and we can go from there. If anyone knows of anyother sites that are cheaper post them and we'll get the best deal we can. I have this posted on another site as well.

Signed
ED

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Update :

I just bought 50 pair of the original Spy KIds 3-D movie glasses. They were left overs from when the movie was in the theater. I will probably keep 8 because the dvd will have 4 and that would give me an even dozen.So there are 42 pair left.

I paid .40 each and I will sell them for .40 each,the buyer to pay exact shippping. I can't see the shipping costing being much, as they are simple cardboard glasses.

Anyone intrested please let it be known. I will be posting this on another site as well. First come first served.

Signed
ED

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks