What's new

Mind Meld: Secrets Behind the Voyage of a Lifetime (Shatner's Star Trek documentary) (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure it's the latter. My understanding is that it's only available for the past week, and only through Shatner's web site.
I only heard about it first on Entertainment Tonight, around the day it was starting to sell. I'm semi-interested in it, but like you I'd like to hear what the word is on the street before I invest in it.
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!
Do you like TV on DVD? Then check THIS out!
.....http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/.....

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I ordered it but even with the more expensive shipping its a 5-7 day wait, not sure why since Priority Mail is 2 days at most for $3.00, but there you go. Probably get it next week

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Unlike Mr. Scarpa, I never did brave the mail for this. Good thing, too.

Per Image Entertainment's site, this Tuesday it "street dates" into stores! Best Buy doesn't list it. However, it IS listed at Circuit City for just $15.99. I might stop by and see if my local store has it (assuming they don't piss me off there again). If they do, I'll spend a buck more and get it at Suncoast for $16.99!

David Scarpa, was it any good? Worth $20, with tax?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yes it was actually , the two stars sit down for a pretty candid talk, and it's the closest alot of us TOS fans will ever get to meeting the two. Real nice anormorphic video 0n this one two. Enjoy.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
I bought this last month, haven't had time to watch it yet.

Damn, I thought it would only be available from the web site, oh well.

Brian E

Screenwriter
I picked this up at Best Buy today and think it's pretty good actually. There are some pretty candid discussions going on between Shatner & Nimoy. Worth the $15 BB wants for it IMO.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Well, gol darn! William Shatner was at the Mall of America today to promote and sign copies of Mind Meld, and I totally forgot. Probably would have had to pay full price though.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Well, gol darn! William Shatner was at the Mall of America today to promote and sign copies of Mind Meld, and I totally forgot. Probably would have had to pay full price though.
Was he really now. I didn't know that, probably wouldn't have gone anyway. I actually forgot this was out until I saw it sitting there on the shelf at Best Buy.

Ed Jewell

Agent
:D
Is this the video where the two actors (Nemoy and Shatner) are having a heart to heart talk about the good-ol'-days of the OTS, then all of a sudden Shatner rips a huge fat and blames it on a piece of equipment being moved. Howard Stern during his morning radio show is continuously ragging on this moment of the interview.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks