What's new

Mila Kunis! MEYACOPA!!! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You got that right! Mila has been one of my all time favorite honey's for some time now, in fact I went to her website and sent her an e-mail, just your basic geeky fan letter, of course I got no reply :).
That jet black hair, and those amazing eye's just drive me wild, hell, even her voice is sexy! If she's not done developing yet, God help us dude!
Everyone says how they think Laura Prepon is the hottest girl on that show, and to those people I say KEEP HER! She can't hold a candle to the goddess that is Mila Kunis!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think you're talking about the brunette from That 70s Show, right?

If so, then yeah, she's cute. As for her voice, it isn't that "sexy" of Family Guy, where she voices the geeky daughter character. This isn't a criticism: she isn't supposed to sound sexy. She sounds like an awkward teen.

However, I have to go with the redhead from the show. She is just divine.

Yes, I'm one of those guys that goes nuts for redheads.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Are people other than Johnny actually using mea culpa as an expression these days? I've never heard it outside of Mass.

I could be sheltered, though...it took me a while to figure out why teenagers crow at each other as a greeting. I'm not the biggest Ludacris fan.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Yea, I think Mila Kunis is hot. I love dark haired women like I said in the Eliza Dushku thread. I dunno what it is that I like though. I don't like redheads, because they remind me too much of my mom, who is a readhead. One of my mom's sisters is a readhead too, and they both look pretty much the same, except my mom is shorter and skinnier. I like some blondes, but I'm not crazy about the fair skin alot of them have. I love dark haired, dark skinned women the best.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Err, I'm not trying to troll but she doesn't do anything for me. If you're looking for the dark-haired women, look at Elisha Dushku, Jessica Alba or Jennifer Connelly. "MEYACOPA!" :D
Also, I'm with Mike Broadman about redheads - I do think that Mila's redhead counterpart (Laura Prepon?) is more attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks