What's new

MIB II artwork (1 Viewer)

Bill Hunt

Insider
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that we've got a sneak peek at the DVD cover artwork for Men in Black II on The Bits today. The title has yet to be announced. No features are known yet, but the disc will be available in full frame and widescreen versions.

Have a great weekend. ;-)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I must say that I like the fact that the widescreen and the full screen copies look nothing alike! Usually the only difference is subtle (like a gold border with the words WIDESCREEN, as opposed to a silver one with the words FULL SCREEN).
Both versions of Lord of the Rings look almost identical except for that very faint wording which tells you which version you're purchasing...

Bill, any word on a limited edition? I know this title has not been officially announced, but when it does, can you make inquiries? I would appreciate any insight you may have. Love your website so keep up the good work.

Bill Hunt

Insider
Given recent trends at Columbia TriStar, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a limited edition were released at a later date.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Is it just me or do the actors on that cover look nothing like Tommy and Will? The pictures are small and hard to see, but I don't think it looks anything like them. Wait, are those even real pictures of the actors or just paintings?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Okay, this just got announced officially as an 11/26 release date. Just so y'all know! :)
Noone is allowed to pass on details until 8/26 (Columbia's orders), so don't ask me for specs, I won't give 'em. :p)

YANG

Screenwriter
No seperate DTS release huh???
I presume that the S.E treatment to MIB2 is something just like SPIDERMAN S.E...DD5.1 first...follows by DTS re-release in months later...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks