MIB II artwork

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Hunt, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Insider
    Insider

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that we've got a sneak peek at the DVD cover artwork for Men in Black II on The Bits today. The title has yet to be announced. No features are known yet, but the disc will be available in full frame and widescreen versions.

Have a great weekend. ;-)

2. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I must say that I like the fact that the widescreen and the full screen copies look nothing alike! Usually the only difference is subtle (like a gold border with the words WIDESCREEN, as opposed to a silver one with the words FULL SCREEN).
    Both versions of Lord of the Rings look almost identical except for that very faint wording which tells you which version you're purchasing...

3. Augustin Rodriguez

Bill, any word on a limited edition? I know this title has not been officially announced, but when it does, can you make inquiries? I would appreciate any insight you may have. Love your website so keep up the good work.

4. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Insider
    Insider

Given recent trends at Columbia TriStar, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a limited edition were released at a later date.

5. Matt Pelham

Matt Pelham Screenwriter

Is it just me or do the actors on that cover look nothing like Tommy and Will? The pictures are small and hard to see, but I don't think it looks anything like them. Wait, are those even real pictures of the actors or just paintings?

6. HenrikTull

HenrikTull Second Unit

Matt, they're sticking with the original posters... well, almost.

7. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Okay, this just got announced officially as an 11/26 release date. Just so y'all know! [​IMG]
    Noone is allowed to pass on details until 8/26 (Columbia's orders), so don't ask me for specs, I won't give 'em. :p)

8. YANG

YANG Second Unit

No seperate DTS release huh???
    I presume that the S.E treatment to MIB2 is something just like SPIDERMAN S.E...DD5.1 first...follows by DTS re-release in months later...