MC1 setup question?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Morgan, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Steve Morgan

Steve Morgan Second Unit

Steve
    I will be connecting my MC1 to my system tomorrow, Are the side surrounds the most important of the surrounds or are the back surrounds?I have a new set of Von Schweikert TS350 surrounds and get this a pair of Bose 100 ceiling mounts.I know , I know.They came with the house and the SO won't let me move them and wall mount my Paradigm ADP's.Would you connect the Von Schweikerts to the sides and the Bose's to the back or vice versa?Also could someone briefly explain the Panorama setup? Wow, this manual is incredible,so much to play with. Review forth coming.

Steve

2. Will Gatlin Jr

Will Gatlin Jr Stunt Coordinator

Steve...

The side spks are the most important in Logic7 w/Bass Enhance. There is a difference w/wo Bass Enhance. Email me, and I'll send you the complete set-up about "Panarama".

3. Michael Mohrmann

Michael Mohrmann Screenwriter

4. John Tompkins

John Tompkins Supporting Actor

Steve,

Have you got a chance to hook it up yet. Let us know what your impressions are. Also did the unit arrive in mint shape ?

The tilt feature works great! along with the speaker angle adjustment as you can hear the soundstage expand as you change the parameter. Try adjusting some of the music logic 7 mode parameters to really tweak the sound to your liking when you get familar with it. Also keep in mind that lex recommends a 120 hz crossover for your center regardless of size. Man, I'm dying to try the bass enhance feature but need to acquire a couple of small side subs first..