What's new

MC1 setup question? (1 Viewer)

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I will be connecting my MC1 to my system tomorrow, Are the side surrounds the most important of the surrounds or are the back surrounds?I have a new set of Von Schweikert TS350 surrounds and get this a pair of Bose 100 ceiling mounts.I know , I know.They came with the house and the SO won't let me move them and wall mount my Paradigm ADP's.Would you connect the Von Schweikerts to the sides and the Bose's to the back or vice versa?Also could someone briefly explain the Panorama setup? Wow, this manual is incredible,so much to play with. Review forth coming.

Steve

Will Gatlin Jr

Stunt Coordinator
Steve...

The side spks are the most important in Logic7 w/Bass Enhance. There is a difference w/wo Bass Enhance. Email me, and I'll send you the complete set-up about "Panarama".

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
Steve,

Have you got a chance to hook it up yet. Let us know what your impressions are. Also did the unit arrive in mint shape ?

The tilt feature works great! along with the speaker angle adjustment as you can hear the soundstage expand as you change the parameter. Try adjusting some of the music logic 7 mode parameters to really tweak the sound to your liking when you get familar with it. Also keep in mind that lex recommends a 120 hz crossover for your center regardless of size. Man, I'm dying to try the bass enhance feature but need to acquire a couple of small side subs first..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks