What's new

Matrix Sunglasses (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Anyone know where to purchase some Matrix eyewear? Yes I've bought into the commericalism and I want glasses like Morpheus or Neo. Anyone know a good place to get some?

James T

Screenwriter
www.imposterwear.com sells them, but from what I've heard are pretty much crap. They break down and they're not that great at protecting the sun. The Sunglass Hut sold the more expensive(better) kind, but they're probably sold out because of the Reloaded hype that's currently taking place

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
And they're probably 10x more expenisve than those on the site :D Anyways, they're cool looking eh? I wouldnt mind shellin out $10 to be a poseur for a bit :D

James T

Screenwriter
I forgot about the official ones, but they don't look accurate. I've seen screenshots of the ones sold at the sunglass hut compared to the other two and it looks a lot like the one Neo wears.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
They break down and they're not that great at protecting the sun.
Goddammit, I hate it when my glasses don't protect the sun! :D Just messing with you, James. One of my friends bought one of the glasses from that site before and yah, you're right, they're crap.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I don't know about any of you guy's, but ever since the first film made an impresson on me, I feel like Neo everytime I put on ANY pair of sunglasses! :D

Okay, okay so they don't really protect my eyes from the sun that well, but they look cool. And come on, admit it, isn't that what matters anyway, to look good for the ladies? ;)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I wonder how well the Morpheus ones clamp down on the bridge of your nose ... I can't imagine those would be very comfortable with how much they'd have to clamp in order to hold on.

btw, have you checked out the pricetag on the Reloaded cell phone? :eek:

John Gates

Second Unit
Do a search on "Matrix sunglasses" on e-bay, and you'll see lots of options.

On a side note, I just bought some wonderful sunglasses from Silhouette that look a lot like Neo's glasses. They are expensive, but the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn. The frames are titanium with the hingeless design, and they weigh about the same as 3 paperclips. You can find these on e-bay also.

Good luck!

John G

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Sorry, but the Morpheus glasses are retarded. The Neo version looks only okay, but $240? Nope.

btw, have you checked out the pricetag on the Reloaded cell phone?
Yeah, the ugliest cell phone ever made. At least the Nokia 8890 was expensive but looked good.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I think the glasses Niobe had on were fly, that was the about the only thing good about her character.

James T

Screenwriter
think the glasses Niobe had on were fly, that was the about the only thing good about her character
In the game, Enter the Matrix, there's plenty of character development between Niobe and Ghost. But if they were to use the footage from the game, then Reloaded would have been a 3 1/2 hour long movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks